Perfect for two couples or a family.
Overlooking the Riesling Trail, the comfortable and relaxing Coach House will enchant you.
- Wake to the laughter of the kookaburras and the warble of magpies.
- Cook your breakfast on the gazebo BBQ just outside your cottage.
- Dine al fresco on your patio and take in the view.
- Walking distance to leading wineries and a short drive to restaurants.
- Spoil yourselves with a cheese platter for just $45. It is enough to share for a light meal. Enjoy it on your back patio while watching people cycle past on the Riesling Trail.
For couples wishing to book the Coach House, please note:
The amenities in Fettler’s Cottage and The Pavilion are the same as The Coach House (two-bedroom cottage). We ask that a couple only book The Coach house if the other cottages are no longer available or you require two bedrooms. We charge a $20 fee for use of both bedrooms when only two people stay.
Guest facilities and inclusions
- Cooked and continental breakfast provisions
- Complimentary bottle of Clare Valley wine
- Chocolates and port
- Two person spa bath
- Kitchen, microwave/convection oven & utensils
- Coffee machine and coffee
- Twinings teas
- Wood fire (wood provided in winter)
- Flat screen TV with inbuilt DVD
- CD player & CD’s
- BBQ facilities
- Quality bed linen, towels, toiletries, hair dryer
- Bath robes and slippers
- Queen sized beds with electric blankets
- Port-a-cot, high chair, iron, ironing board available on request
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Off street parking for two cars