Visit the Clare Valley events calendar for the latest local events calendar.
When you are here you can visit the ClareValley Wine Food and Tourism Centre at 8 Spring Gully Road.
Phone: 8842 2131 or 1800 242 131
Book your family reunion or a group of friends on a trip to Clare and hire the entire property. We are able to accommodate up to 12 Adults. We do have additional single beds to add if required. Phone and discuss your needs.
Relax in the large Gazebo by the cricket pitch and Bocce court and use the large BBQ together as a group. Then, peel back to your individual cottages at the end of the day.
Phone Carol on 0407 989 430 for more information.
Have a driver take you to all of the best wineries! visit Clare Valley Wine tours to book your tour. He will pick you up from and return you to your cottage.
- Riesling Trail Bike Hire 10 Warenda road, Clare
- Clare Valley cycle hire 56 Warenda road, Clare
- Skillogalee an excellent luncheon restaurant set in bush and vineyard surrounds. Booking essential.
- Reillys Wines has a great restaurant in Mintaro. Open for Lunch every day and Dinner on a Friday. Book to avoid disappointment
- Bush DeVine Cafe is a fabulous luncheon restaurant with beautiful views from the balcony at Paulett’s winery. Booking preferred.
- Pikes Wines Slate restaurant is a must lunch restaurant. Booking essential. 08 8843 4044
- Wild Saffron for casual lunches and gourmet baskets or just a coffee and cake with friends.
- Mr Mick tapas with a difference! Sit amongst the artwork of renowned local artist Murray Edwards and enjoy tapas with ‘Tim Adams wines’ and enjoy a tasting of ‘Mr. Micks wines’ at the cellar door.
- Terroir in Auburn is a delightful local produce restaurant. phone them to book on 08 8849 2509
- Seed is an excellent modern European restaurant in Clare. It is essential to make a booking to avoid disappointment. A real experience!
Clare Rise Bakery is just a short walk down to the main Road providing an excellent eat in or take away lunch.
They are open from 7:30 to 5:00 weekdays and 8:00 to 2:00 Saturdays.
Sit on their balcony and have a tasting of Kirrihill wines and take in the Clare valley view.
Book a tour with Clare Valley Tours and be driven around wineries or the district by an expert.
Here’s a selection of local wineries for your perusal. Try not to visit them all in one day though – best to take your time!