Visit the Clare Valley events calendar for the latest local events calendar.
Have a driver take you to all of the best wineries! visit Clare Valley Wine tours to book your tour. He will pick you up from and return you to your cottage.
- Cogwebs for bicycle hire from Auburn
- Riesling Trail Bike Hire just 1 km down the road
- Clare Valley cycle hire on Victoria Rd, Clare
- Skillogalee an excellent luncheon restaurant set in bush and vineyard surrounds. Booking essential.
- Bush DeVine Cafe is also a fabulous luncheon restaurant with beautiful views from the balcony at Paulett’s winery. Booking preferred.
- Wild Saffron for casual lunches and gourmet baskets or just a coffee and cake with friends.
- Mr Mick tapas with a difference! Sit amongst the artwork of renowned local artist Murray Edwards and enjoy tapas with ‘Tim Adams wines’ and enjoy a tasting of ‘Mr. Micks wines’ at the cellar door.
- Terroir in Auburn is a delightful restaurant. phone them for a booking on 08 8849 2509
- Seed Winehouse and Kitchen is an excellent modern European restaurant in Clare. It is essential to make a booking to avoid disappointment. A real experience!
Clare Rise Bakery is just a short walk down to the main Road providing an excellent eat in or take away lunch.
They are open from 7:30 to 5:00 weekdays and 8:00 to 2:00 Saturdays.
Sit on their balcony and have a tasting of Kirrihill wines and take in the Clare valley view.
Book a tour with Clare Valley Tours and be driven around wineries or the district by an expert.
Here’s a selection of local wineries for your perusal. Try not to visit them all in one day though – best to take your time!
- Eldredge Vineyards
- Jim Barry Wines
- Kirrihill Wines
- Leasingham Wines
- Mitchell Wines
- Paulett Wines
- Penna Lane Wines
- Stringy Brae
- Tim Adams Wines
- Wilson Vineyard
On The Property
Visit our many pets.
Maisie, LuLu, Tobias Nang and Walter, Chickens, Birds