Valid from 1st Jan 2019
We accept credit cards, VISA or Mastercard.
UnionPay is only available by phoning or emailing our office to make a deposit and for balance payments made at the office. It will incur a 3% surcharge.
- Weekends we have a minimum two-night stay. In ‘A Break in The Vines we require a minimum of 2-night sta all nights.
- $235 per couple per night in a one-bedroom spa cottage.
- Mid-week 1 night stays add $15 surcharge
- each extra adult: add $90 to a maximum of 4 adults in the Coach House.
- 2 Adults staying in the Guest Suite or A Break In The Vines $285 per night
- each extra adult: add $100 per night to a maximum of 5 adults.
- Children 10 and over are welcome to stay in The Guest Suite and ‘A Break in The Vines’
- special rates for special or local events (see individual dates)
Rate includes: Accommodation in Clare Valley Cottage or Guest Suite.
- Provisions for a cooked and continental breakfast each morning. (fresh free range eggs & gluten free bacon, bread, juice and cereals ). If you have specific dietary needs let us know and we will attempt to accommodate them.
- (in the Guest Suite your breakfast is cooked and served to you in the dining room).
- Complimentary bottle of Clare Valley wine
- Chocolates and Port
- Use of bathrobes, slippers and toiletries
- Tea and Coffee
One Night Stay: we add a surcharge of $15 for a one night stay. This also applies to the Coach House for 3 or 4 people.
$20 extra if two people require both bedrooms of the Coach House or ‘A Break in The Vines..
Please telephone if you wish a one night stay.
Gourmet Cheese Platter $35
Have you thought about having a cheese platter on arrival?
Just ring ahead and we can have it in your cottage waiting for you or order it when you arrive for the following day.
It contains 3 kinds of cheese, dried fruit, nuts, quince paste, chutney, capers and olives, sun-dried tomatoes, cornichons, pistachio, walnut and fig slice, crackers and more.
A light meal for two with a glass of St Helen’s wine. How easy is that!
$35 for two people
It is enough for lunch/ light dinner for two or a group for a snack with wine.
4 nights commencing Sunday or Monday charged at the price of 3 nights. That’s a 25% discount!
Includes: provisions for cooked breakfast for 3 mornings & continental for 4 mornings.
Not valid SA Long Weekends, Public Holidays or Clare Valley Special Events.
- Children under 10 stay for $20. (once only fee per child)
- In the event of children (1 OR 2) not sleeping together in a Queen sized bed, St Helen’s can provide a separate single bed.
- For use of a single bed $50 (once only fee)
- Port-a-cot and high chair provided for free.
- CHILDREN 10 to 17 years $50/ night in the Coach House.
- CHILDREN 10 to 17 years staying in the guest suite or a Break in The Vines $80/ night
- Russell & Carol Topperwien
- Phone: + 61 8 8842 1595
- Mobile: 0408 829 240 (Russell)
- Mobile: 0407 989 430 (Carol)
- Fax: + 61 8842 2595
- Email email@example.com
Please phone manager for prior approval.
Our cottages are pet-friendly but unfortunately, we cannot extend this offer to the Guest Suite.
Conditions for pets staying at St Helen’s Country Cottages are as follows:
- $100 cash bond is taken on check-in and returned on check-out after the cottage has been inspected.
- $20 fee (non-returned)
- 1 pet only is allowed per cottage.
- Small pets stay at the discretion of the management.
- All pets are to be kept under your control when not in the cottage.
- Pets may not sleep on the beds or furniture so must have their own sleeping arrangements brought with them.
- If left alone at the cottage all pets must be secured outside and not left alone inside.
- pets are not allowed in the bathroom.
- Any additional cleaning required or damage because of a pet incurs a fee deducted from the bond.
Mobile: Carol: 0407 989 430 or Russell: 0408 829 240
Phone: + 61 8 8842 1595
Gift Vouchers can be either paid for in full by you or you may nominate a particular amount and the balance can be paid by the recipient. Please phone us and we will arrange the Gift Voucher for you.
- Give your partner or loved one a surprise.
- Buy one for a birthday, Christmas, anniversary, engagement or wedding present.
- Thank a family member or a friend.
- Give a reward or an incentive to your staff.
- Run a draw or competition and give as a prize.
- We can design a voucher to suit your budget or occasion.
- We can design a voucher to suit your special requirements. Or, why not add one of our cheese platters to a Gift Voucher too. Vouchers can be posted to you or directly to the recipient.