Valid from 1st September 2020
We accept credit cards, VISA or Mastercard.
UnionPay is only available by phoning or emailing our office to make a deposit and for balance payments made at the office. It will incur a 3% surcharge.
- Weekends we have a minimum two-night stay. In ‘A Break in The Vines’, we require a minimum of 2-night stay all nights.
- $235 per couple per night in a one-bedroom spa cottage or the Coach House (2-bedroom, 1-bathroom cottage).
- a couple staying in ‘A Break in the Vines’ and the ‘Guest Suite’ $285/ night (for a 2-night stay).
- Mid-week 1-night stays add $15 surcharge
- each extra adult: add $90 to a maximum of 4 adults in the Coach House.
- each extra adult: add $100 per night to a maximum of 4 adults in ‘A break in the Vines’ or 5 adults in the ‘Guest Suite’.
- Children 10 and over are welcome to stay in the ‘Guest Suite’
- special rates for special or local events (see individual dates)
Rate includes: Accommodation in Clare Valley Cottage or Guest Suite.
- Provisions for a cooked and continental breakfast each morning. (fresh free-range eggs & gluten-free bacon, bread, juice and cereals ). If you have specific dietary needs let us know and we will attempt to accommodate them.
- (in the Guest Suite your breakfast is cooked and served to you in the dining room).
- Complimentary bottle of Clare Valley wine
- Chocolates and Port
- Use of bathrobes, slippers and toiletries
- Tea and Coffee
One Night Stay: we add a surcharge of $15 for a one night stay. This also applies to the Coach House for 3 or 4 people. Minimum 2-night stay in ‘A Break in the Vines’.
$20 extra if two people require both bedrooms of the ‘Coach House’ or $50 in ‘A Break in The Vines’.
Please telephone if you wish a one night stay.
Gourmet Cheese Platter $40
Have you thought about having a cheese platter on arrival?
Just ring ahead and we can have it in your cottage waiting for you or order it when you arrive.
It contains 3 kinds of cheese, dried fruit, nuts, quince paste, chutney, capers and olives, sun-dried tomatoes, cornichons, pistachio, walnut and fig slice, crackers and more.
A light meal for two with a glass of St Helen’s wine. How easy is that!
$40 for two people.
It is enough for lunch/ light dinner for two or a group for a snack with wine.
From 1st December 2020 to 28th February 2021
Book 3 nights and only pay for 2.
Applies when booking via this website online or over the phone.
If you stay longer your cost is proportionate to this discount, i.e.33% off!
Does not apply to a third-party website.
Only applies for 3 nights or more.
4 nights commencing Sunday or Monday charged at the price of 3 nights. Runs all year round. That’s a 25% discount!
Includes provisions for cooked breakfast for 3 mornings & continental for 4 mornings.
This only applies if you book via this website and not a third-party website.
Not valid SA Long Weekends, Public Holidays or Clare Valley Special Events.
- Children under 10 stay for $20. (once only fee per child)
- In the event of children (1 OR 2) not sleeping together in a Queen sized bed, St Helen’s can provide a separate single bed.
- For use of a single bed $50 (once only fee)
- Port-a-cot and high chair provided for free.
- CHILDREN 10 to 17 years $50/ night in the Coach House.
- CHILDREN 10 to 17 years staying in the ‘Guest Suite’ $80/ night
- Russell & Carol Topperwien
- Phone: + 61 8 8842 1595
- Mobile: 0408 829 240 (Russell)
- Mobile: 0407 989 430 (Carol)
- Fax: + 61 8842 2595
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please phone manager for prior approval.
Our cottages are pet-friendly but unfortunately, we cannot extend this offer to the Guest Suite.
Conditions for pets staying at St Helen’s Country Cottages are as follows:
- Credit card details are taken on check-in
- $20 fee (may be paid in advance when you book online)
- 1 pet only is allowed per cottage.
- Small pets stay at the discretion of the management.
- All pets are to be kept under your control when not in the cottage.
- Pets MUST NOT sleep on the beds or furniture so must have their own sleeping arrangements brought with them.
- If left alone at the cottage all pets must be secured outside and not left alone inside. At ‘A Break in the Vines’ the outdoor screens MUST NOT be left down when the dog is there as any damage will be debited to your credit card.
- pets are not allowed in the bathroom.
- Any additional cleaning required or damage because of a pet incurs a fee deducted from the credit card.
Mobile: Carol: 0407 989 430 or Russell: 0408 829 240
Phone: + 61 8 8842 1595
Gift Vouchers can be either paid for in full by you or you may nominate a particular amount and the balance can be paid by the recipient. Please phone us and we will arrange the Gift Voucher for you.
- Give your partner or loved one a surprise.
- Buy one for a birthday, Christmas, anniversary, engagement or wedding present.
- Thank a family member or a friend.
- Give a reward or an incentive to your staff.
- Run a draw or competition and give as a prize.
- We can design a voucher to suit your budget or occasion.
- We can design a voucher to suit your special requirements. Or, why not add one of our cheese platters to a Gift Voucher too. Vouchers can be posted to you or directly to the recipient.